Sunday, 28 September 2008

I am back!!

WoW, Its good to be back and creating again.
Its been awhile since I have uploaded anything, or made any cards.
I was moving scraprooms and in the process of moving my stuff from one room to another.WE had the old room cleaned out and all my stuff piled into this room.I went to work on painting and putting my old room back to a bedroom and then put my back out.I spent most of my vacation flat on my back and couldn't move.I had pulled and strained a muscle.It was very painful.
I had to take a few days off work as well.I am back to work , but can't do any heavy lifting . It still hurts when I bend down.
I haven't been making any cards.My room is a mess and I have things piled everywhere.I have to dig to find things.So today I finally got in to clean off
my desk and got to work on finishing of some swaps I was in. They are a few days late.Now my desk is a mess again,lol.
While I was off with a bad back , Dh got all my shelves and pegboard up, so its just a matter of sorting my stuff and putting it away.
I am off tomorrow and hoping I can get some of it done.

Hallloween card for a swap I am in.
MS pattern paper, MS punches,
Inkadinkado stamp, WM ribbon,
MM brad, happy Halloween chipboard from $store.

This card is for an image swap I am in.
We were all given the same image to use. Its fun to see
everyone 's take on it.
BG pattern paper,threading water punch, MA ribbon.

I made this card to send to my daughter.She is not feeling
good and I thought it would cheer her up.She has been having rotten luck with sickness lately.Awhile ago she had to have her jaw broken and reset.
She had her mouth wired for a couple of mths.Then she fell down the steps and broke her foot . Now she has a nasty kidney infection.She was in the hospital on her bithday. I hope this card cheers her up some.
K& CO Pattern paper,WM ribbon, Verve stamps.
Stickles added to the cupcake.

Thank you for visiting and please come again.I am getting close to my 30,000
posts and will giving away some candy.

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Sarah,
I love all 3 cards. Your wagon card is stunning and I like the way you did the scalloping on the side. The colors are terrific!

Joan

Nancy said...

All three great cards. Love that flourished tree...but I'm an Inka addict... That wagon is especially nice too!

Paulette said...

Your Daughter will love that card & I hope it brings her some good luck...I love all of your cards, I especially like what you did with the first one!happy day Sarah!( I hope your back is feeling better too!)