Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Sweet Baby!!

I've been meaning to do this set for a baby and when
JustRite hosted the Stampin Champion Challenge,
it gave me the push to get it done.
I have had fun using my Justrite stamper and can't wait
to get more of their stamps.

For this set I used BG" Oh baby Boy "PP.
My ciricle nestibilities, JustRite Monogram stamper,
some ribbon from my stash .


I altered this Bandaid Tin to hold some Baby Q'tips ,
Made a 2-5-7-10 Box found here>>SCS .So fun and easy
to do. The box holds a Bar of baby soap.

I made this holder for a bottle of baby powder following
a tut found here>>>Angie's Tut.
I added a baby's first manicure set, so cute.

PLus I made this Onesie card using Lauren's
tut found here>>>Onesie Tut.Isn't this so Cute!!!

To finish it off I bought a few baby items such
as a little bib, hat, faceclothes,cream,babyspoon,etc.
The tin I placed everything in was from a gift of
bubble baths.
I think it makes for a very nice gift!!



I made this card for an image swap I was in.
The image is Inkadinkado I believe.
Paper is from MY Minds Eye Collection,
I used Julee's Mojo 51 sketch.Julee rocks these sketches.
I uses Verve's grateful elegance border and friends always
stamps.I added some stickles.
Thank you for visiting and hope to see you again!!

9 comments:

DEBBY said...

love your baby set!!!

Paulette said...

wow Sarah, that's quite a baby set! Love your color choices... the card is really nice tooo... Happy day!

Christi (Cici510 on SCS) said...

Wow! What a fantastic set!

Kathryn said...

What an elegant card -- the image is gorgeous and I love the colors ! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What an adorable little set and beautiful card. Love that flower image. Thanks for playing, Sarah! :)

Bev said...

Oh my goodness, the baby set is just amazing!! Love the card too, such beatuiful colours

Tammy said...

That Baby gift is incredible! I love it!

Denise said...

What a beautiful baby gift set!

Kimberly said...

This is the cutest gift set!