Friday, 17 October 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

Hi everyone, Sorry I am late in picking a winner.
This yucky flu doesn't seem to want to give up.
I went back to work yesterday and by the time I got home
last nite, I was so tired and feeling yucky, I went to bed.
I went back in today but finally had to give in and come home
early.This cold and cough doesn't want to quit.
Everyone is talking about how nasty this flu is and how long it lasts.

The winner is..................................

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random number:
6
Timestamp: 2008-10-17 23:24:35 UTC



Congratulations ........... Just Jess.
Please email me with your addy and I will get the pkg
out to you on Mon.

I want to thank everyone for visiting my blog and for all your kind words.
I hope to see you all back as regular visitors.

4 comments:

Just Jess said...

oh my goodness I can't believe it's me- wowee!!! I'm going to be stalking my mailman for sure- all I ever get is bills heehee :)

Gloria said...

Congrats Jess.

Sarah, hope you get better soon. Want to see more of your lovely cards. Take care!

Kim said...

Hi There!
I just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog! Your work is wonderful!
Come to my blog, I have something for you!
Kim

Terrie B x said...

Hi ...Just want to say`Thanks` for visiting my blog:)
`Good Luck` n the draw...
`Have a lovely Weekend`:)~X~