Wednesday, 15 October 2008

I Can See Finally..

Finally, I can see my desk and floor,lol.No more walking around
or stepping over things.MY scrap room is just about done.
I have a couple more carts to sort thru and to organize my ribbon a bit.
I am quite please with what I have accomplished.
My stuff is all sorted and now I can find everything.It will make
my creating a lot easier, to know where everything is at.
It has been a long time in organizing, with putting my back out and
now fighting a nasty flu.I manage to make a couple of cards this past weekend,
before I gave into the nasty cold.I am feeling a lot better tonite and
also tweaked out another card.
I have had some Whiff Of Joy Stamps and have been itching to get at them.
So relaxing to sit and color. My coloring is not the best but I am pleased with my 1st try at them.I used Tombow markers and so want to get some copics.
They are on my wish list and hopefully Dh can take the hint,lol.

For my 1st card I used Oakley with scooter and did Whiff of Joy
Autumn Challenge.I also used Katharina Sketch #18.
Katharina has many neat sketches and I am hoping I can do them all.
We R MK Precious Metal pattern paper,Nesties circle, Threading water punch for scallops.Circle was put thru the CB. Also punched some leaves with provo\craft punch.Offray ribbon. Some glitter added with Sakura pen.
Verve Friends Always stamps.


This card was done for Whiff of Joy Challenge 3.
Charlie Building snow man stamp from Whiff Of Joy.
I created it over the weekend but didn't get a chance to upload before the deadline.Nasty flu kicked in and I was feeling to miserable to do anything.
Vita Bella collection pattern paper and epoxy buttons.
Blue/green ribbon from my stash.Hero Arts Holiday Cheer stamp.

For this card I used Kazan's sketch on 2sketches4You.
Willow with hot chocolate fromWhiff Of Joy
MM FALaLA pattern paper,flower and brads.
I am loving this line. Its so yummy.
Verve Comfort &Joy stamp.
Threading water punch for scallops.MA ribbon.
Added some bling with my glitter pen.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!

14 comments:

Kathy said...

Gorgeous cards!! LOve the colors and images that you have used for all three!! Beautiful work :)Kathy

Just Jess said...

great cards- i love the lil snowman stamp!

Gloria said...

Sarah, so glad you are getting your room back in order and hope that you get to feeling better.
I love your cards. TFS! First time I have the seen Whiff of Joy.

Rach said...

oh wow three fantastic cards all equally wonderful. fabulous colouring of your images, I hope that you flu symptoms are easing a little so you can enjoy your new and tidy craft room.
thank you for joining us in the whiff of joy challenge hugs rachxx

Colleen said...

Those cards are just beautiful. I love those stamps.

cats whiskers said...

Wow Sarah 3 really sensational vrestions love them all and your colouring is perfect
Thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

COCO said...

very nice cards !!!

Paulette said...

sweet sweet sweet Sarah!!!

Heather said...

Wow these are all great!!

Kazan Clark said...

Your coloring techniques are so amazing and the cards are lovely - Missed seeing you here - glad you had time to come out and play
Hugs
Kazan

Pam said...

Great cards - I love all the different color schemes!

Donalda's Blog said...

Your cards are just gorgeous dear and thanks for joining us this week

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, the colours and images are wonderful. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

RubyMay said...

wow...amazing cards...Bravo !