Sunday, 2 November 2008

Do You Believe.......

Do you Believe ... or Can you Believe its been over 2 weeks since I uploaded a card.
The mth of Oct has been very bad for me.I got
bitten by the flubug and it literally took me out.
I missed so many days of work.I think I am finally on the mend.
This past week has a been a very busy week for me as well.
I worked all week plus all wkend.I put in 14 hrs on Sat. and then back in
again today.We took inventory at the store.I am so thankful that it is over
and I can get back to a normal schedule at work.
I am also so glad that I can get back in a regular routine of making cards.
I missed not being able to create.After unwinding from the weekend,
I manage to put together this card for Jen's sketch.
A nice and simple design which I will be using again.

MF pattern paper and sticker,
Cosmo Cricket "Do you believe" rubon.
MA ribbon, Quilled holly leaf.

Pssssst.......I have been working on some projects which
I will start showing tomorrow, so please come back and visit and see
what I have in store for all week.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

oh Sarah I am glad you're getting back into the swing of things....:)))
I always look forward to seeing your work!

Gloria said...

Sarah, I am so glad you are feeling better. I have missed your postings.
The card is lovely. The colors are so great! I'll be back to see what you have to show us!

Paulette said...

so pretty, can't wait to see what's next & so GLAD to hear you're feeling better.....

Lisa Graves said...

Such a pretty card.