Sunday, 9 November 2008

I am A Verve Sketch Goddess!

WooHoo, I did these cards for Verve's Holiday Sketch Blitz
on SCS.Julee posted 5 sketches and she rocked them.
I had so much fun creating these cards.
Its so good to back creating and using her sketches again.




Couple pics of all the card together.
I did all 5 of these cards tonight and I am so pleased how they turned out.
They all went together so well and I did them in record time.
BG Yummy "Wassail " PP,
Verve Seasonal Circle stamps,HOTP pinwheel and brad.
Rectangular nesties, Christmas Ribbon unknown.
BG Wassail PP,Inkadinkado stamps,
Brads unknown,MA ribbon,MM FaLALA flower,
TomBow markers and Sakura glitter pen.
HeidiGrace pattern paper,
Verve Winter wonder stamps,
Nesties, Threading water punch for scallops,
Imaginisce Snowy flower,Queeen& Co pearls.
Glitter Pen.Ribbon from $store.
BG Wassail pp,
Hero Arts stamps and paper pieced,
MA ribbon.
Verve Joy To the world Stamp.
MM brads.
HeidiGrace pp,
Verve Winter Wonder stamps,
$store ribbon,Queen & CO pearls,
Glitter pen.
Thanks for stopping by,Please visit again.

6 comments:

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Each one of these is so unique and beautiful!! Fabulous job on these sketches...and completing them in one day!! WOW!!

Christi said...

Wow girl!! All of your cards are amazing and I can't believe you got them all done so quick. You go girl!!

Darlene D said...

Wow, your cards look great. I enjoyed the sketches on the verve blog very much but didn't get a chance to try any of them. Great work!

Paulette said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful Sarah! This must mean you're feeling better!!!!

Gloria said...

Lovely cards sarah!!!

Unfading Spring said...

An amazing blog and I love those papers, I have bought some of those and hope to play with them soon.

Anyway there is something for you over on my blog.

Love Carolxx