Thursday, 27 November 2008

SU Party!

Wow, Its been awhile since I last posted.Things have been very
hetic, with work and every day life.Several times I have went to my
happy room to try and make a few cards, but never finished anything.
I started.Seems my Mojo went missing.So tonight I went to a SU camp.
Kathy,wife of DH's working partner is a Su demonstrater.I didn't know
this and when I found out last night , she was having a party tonight and she had an opening, I jumped at the chance to go.
I've been loving some of the new sets and knew she would be using them
on cards.I was not disappointed.
I loved all the cards I made tonight and will be going back again when she does another one.
Needless to say I also placed an order before I left,lol.

All card were done using everything from SU.
Sorry,I don't remember all the colors we used.
I should have made a list of the things we used.


Stamp set used on this card was "To you and Yours".
Added some stickles to the trees and roof.


Stamp set used on this card was "Lovely As a tree".
Ive been admiring this set for some time and finally ordered it.
Front of card is an acetate overlay.

Stampe set used on this card was "Cardinal Christmas".
Another beautiful stamp.


Stamped used on this card was "Snow Swirled".
Thank you Kathy for an awesome time tonight and meeting all the
wonderful ladies.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hey Sarah..look at me I'm blogging!! Thanks again for bringing in the cards to show me and I love what you did with the Verve stamps in your previous post!

Just Jess said...

Beautiful cards! I need to try one of these camps out- great way to get a nice stockpile