Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Looking for Love challenges 1 & 2 !

Julee from Verve is releasing 6 new stamp sets on Friday, Jan 9th
in the Verve forum>>>>Here.
In honor of the releases, she hosting 4 Verve-alicious challenges
called Looking for Love.
She will be giving away prizes.:
A daily winner for each challenge as well as 2 grand prize winners who will win the entire new release .
Please go and check it out. you won't want to miss it.

I have completed the first 2 challenges.


This first card was the color challenge using these colors;
Red, Blush and Kraft .
I didn't have the right colors but searched thru my scrap pile and
found these colors.The kraft color paper is a piece from Sharon Ann and the red and pink is from Carolees.Ribbon from my stash and it matched the paper perfectly.I used a sketch from OCC.I didn't get a chance to do this one when posted , so saved it for later.

Supplies: Stamps-Verve; Paper-Carolee's and Sharon Ann;
Ribbon & Brads from my stash; INk-SU; Fiskars border punch;$store heart charm.




The 2nd challenge is a sketch.I made this one with the leftover pieces of
paper I had .
2 more valentines cards to add to my stash to take into work to sell.

Supplies:Stamps-Verve; Paper-Carolees;Ribbon from my stash; Queen& Co red Pearls;
Ms lace punch; INk-Su.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Awesome work, Sarah! I will be stopping by on a regular basis to see what you have cooked up!

Shirley said...

Both cards are just so pretty and unique too! Your ribbons and the other embellishments, including the punched edges are beautiful!