Monday, 5 January 2009

MoJo 68 !

Here is my first card for Mojo Monday.
How exciting to part of this team and working with Julee
and 5 other awesome ladies.
Mojo Mondays has it own blog now.
Please be sure to check it out here>>>>>MOJO Monday.
Julee will giving away prizes for this challenge.


Julee sketches are always so awesome and this one is so rocking.
I had fun with this sketch.I purchased this stamp set before christmas and didn't get a chance to use out.I started out by coloring the image and then matched it up with this paper.
Supplies: Stamps-Inkadinkado, Verve; Paper-BG,Labels Two nesties;
MS glitter and glue; MA ribbon;MM brads; Copics markers.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is adorable, Sarah. Love the unique colors and fabulous embellishments. And that penguin image makes me chuckle! Have a great week!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, I luv this card...the image is awesome, totally fabulous! *~*

Janette said...

this is adorable and I love the glittery snow!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh way to cute.

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love that Verve sentiment with this image, too cute!!

Shirley said...

OMGosh!!! What an adorable penguin! The snowflake, the bows, and the brads are just perfect!