Monday, 26 January 2009

MoJO 71 is Square !

Hello Peeps, its Time again for another MOJO sketch.
Julee has done it again and created another wonderful sketch.
I look forward to Mondays because the team of MoJO makers get
to show you all ,our creations based on this sketch.



Here is my card based on this sketch.I loved the sketch and had a fun time
working on this one, even thou it took me forever.. I first went looking for papers to use and I always struggle with picking them out. I ,too , can't make a decision on which papers to use.Maybe because I have so many,lol.By the time I am ready to start my card I have CS and papers all over my room.
DH tells me sometimes, he needs to put a rope around me, so he can find me,lol.
After I have settled on my papers, I then go to work on picking out a stamp set to use.
Does anyone else have that same problem?
Is it better to pick a stamp set and then papers or vice a versa?
I finally picked this stamp " Lizzie"with a box of chocolates from
Whiff Of Joy.I bought this awhile ago , along with more stamps and have been itching to use them, but my coloring sucks.lol.
Don't ask me how many times I stamped and colored her.(way too many)
MY coloring needs improvement and I figured I need to work more with these stamps.

Supplies:
Stamps; Verve & Whiff Of Joy
Paper; MY MInd's Eye"Out& About"
Ink; Memento
Accessories; Tombows,MM velvet brads, MA ribbon, Labels nesties, Glitter pen.

Please be sure to stop by the MoJo Monday Blog and check out all the MoJo makers and the info on how to take part.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful MOnday.

8 comments:

Alison said...

Gorgeous card, love the DP.

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love the way the polka dot paper makes everything else pop!! Awesome :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful coloring and card Sarah. I don't think it matters if you pick the set or the paper first. I do find it easier to pick the papers before I start coloring, though. Otherwise it's just too hard to find a paper that matches my coloring perfectly. :)

LINDA said...

This is Absolutely Gorgeous..Love the Paper..

Wendy said...

Sarah, this is adorable, what a cute set!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, this is fabulous...I luv her and your coloring is awesome! *~*

Gloria said...

Lovely card Sarah! The coloring is great and pp are so great together!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the coloring you did on her, thinking of using this image on a card for my daughter. Love the papers you chose. I pick the stamp first myself, neat to hear how others do it!