Monday, 12 January 2009

MOJO Monday #69 !

Hello Peeps, its time for MoJo Monday #69.
Julee has created another awesome sketch
and this is my 2nd card as a MoJo maker.
I am so excited to part of her team.
Julee is so talented, not only are her sketches awesome, but her cards
are as well, along with her stamps.
Julee just released some new stamps >>>Here
and I won a set of them. I can't wait to get them.
Her stamps are so versatile, you can use them for many occasions.


Here is my card for MoJo69.
Scrapworks PP, the brown is the reversed side ran thru the CB, using the heart folder.Butterflies are MS punch.The little rhinestone hearts are from the $store. Gotta love the $store.lol.Verve Stamps are Wild Thing and Heart To Heart.
The circles and butterflies are outline with glitter pen.
Supplies:
Stamps:Verve
Paper:Scrapworks"Lucky In Love Collection"
Ink: Memento
Accessories:MA ribbon, $store heart rhinestones,Circle nesties,MS Punch, CB heart folder,
Sakura Gelly roll pen.

Don't forget to check out the other MOJO Makers cards >>>>Here.
Their cards are rocking.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love how the yummy chocolate background makes all the colors feel so rich!! fabulous card :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card, Sarah! I love the layered butterflies.

Wendy said...

Sarah, this is wicked, I love look and the colours!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, love the floating hearts and the row of butterflies, like what you have done with this sketch!

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!! Those butterflies are fantastic!!!

Donya said...

Thanks for the comment Sarah! The layered butterflies on this card are so sweet, and now I'm going to go out and get the CB heart folder!