Thursday, 1 January 2009

MoJo Monday Sketches!

Woohoo, some exciting news to share with you all.

Julee from Poetic Artistry has a new blog.She is moving her
Mojo Sketches to this new blog>>>>>Mojo Monday Sketches.
I am so excitied to announce I was asked to part of her team.
I will be joining Julee and 5 other awesome ladies.
What an awesome way to start the new year.
Please check out the new blog and meet my fellow
Mojo Makers.
Janette Olen
Julee Tilman
Maria Gurnsey
Mary Fish
Wendy Bond
Teresa Kline

The first Mojo Sketch of the new year is on Monday, January 5th.
Please come visit and take part.While there please grab the
Mojo Monday badge.

The code can be found here>>http://www.wordofblog.net/info.php?id=7570

MoJO#67
Things have slowed down for me and I am so glad to be back in my happy room and creating again.Santa was very good to me, and I have loads of new stuff to play with.I got a Slice, Score It, more nesties, some copics and more stamps.
He also bought me a new diamond ring set.
I made this card using the mojo67.Paper is from the Glitter stack by DCWV.
Stamps from Inkadinkado, ribbon from my stash.
Julee is rocking these sketches.

Please visit again,
Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Sarah congrats! I will be back to see MoJo.
Sounds like you were very good in 2008 to get so many great gifts!!!
I love your card!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, this is awesome, I am sooo excited to be working with you and the other gals on the Mojo sketches....can't wait until Monday our first cards will hit blog land! hugs *~*

Shirley said...

This is absoutely lovely! The design is wonderful and the DP is just wonderful~!