Monday, 19 January 2009

MOJO70 !!

Hi Peeps, time for another MOJO.
Julee has done it again and created another awesome sketch.
I so loved this sketch I created 2 cards with it.
Then I didn't know which to submit.So I finally settled on
the one with the black background.
Go check it out Here and take part. I look forward to seeing all your takes on this sketch.
The MOJO makers are rocking this sketch as well.


For this card I took a piece of Black cardstock and scored it on a diagonal
in both directions.It doesn't show in the pic very well.I used Fiskars
heart punch for the border, then layered it over a piece of pink pp.
I paper pieced her outfit.
Supplies:
Stamps;Verve, Bella
Paper;Carolee's
Ink;Memento
Accessories; K& Co Black pearls,Offray Ribbon;Fiskars border punch;Labels nesties,
Long rectangle nesties.

For this card I used up more of MM pp, I still had left on my desk.
I soon will have it all gone.I so loved this paper.
I colored the bella with tombows and added some glitter to the heart with
a sakura pen.
Supplies:
Stamps; Verve, Bella
Paper;MM Love story
INk; Memento
Accessories; Kaisercraft pearls,WM sheer ribbon,circle scallop nesties,long rectangle nesties,
Sakura glitter pen,Tombow Markers.

Please go check out The MOJO Makers cards here>>MOJO Monday 70.

Thanks for visiting and stop by again.
I love hearing your comments..

6 comments:

Gloria said...

Sarah, I love both your cards!!!
I have that Bella stamp so will have to give it a try today.

kadie said...

These are sooooo cute! I love the layouts and the paper piecing is perfection.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love them both Sarah! That bella with the heart wreath is just fabulous. Beautiful cards.

JessicaLynn said...

Just adorable! I LOVE this layout and you did a great job with both of the cards! Thank you for much for sharing!!

Jessica Lynn

Janette said...

very pretty Sarah- love them both!

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW, both of these are gorgeous!! I love the bellas you used :)