Friday, 16 January 2009

Viva La Verve Going Pink!!

Its time for another Viva la Verve Challenge and guess what?
Amber asked me to be part of this weeks sketch, can you believe it.
Each week she picks someone who participates in the previous challenge
and then askes them to take part in the next sketch.
At the end of the month, one random winner from all of the challenges that month will be chosen and that winner will receive the following months Verve release FOR FREE!
Go check it out Here and take part.
I was super excited to be asked and to create a card based on her sketch.
Her sketch was awesome and the twist was to use PINK.


My card for the Viva la Verve challenge.
Supplies:
Stamps; Verve
Paper; My Minds Eye"Bohemia"
Accessories; Ms punch, MM brads,MA ribbon, Glitter Pen.

I hope you like it.
Please stop by and visit again.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is fabulous, Sarah! Just gorgeous!

Christi said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!!!