Sunday, 4 January 2009

Viva la Verve & OCC!

I believe my MoJo is back.
I spent this afternoon tidying up my scrap room, then went thru all
my papers and pulled out what I thought was good for Valentine Cards.
I make cards to take into work for the guys to buy for their spouses and partners.
So tonight I started working on some cards.I will continue catching up on
some challenges and making more valentines cards.
Here are 2 cards I did for a couple of challenges.


This first card was made for a challenge going on in the Verve Forum
on SCS.Check it out at SCS here>>>>Viva la Verve Challenge.
Every friday Amber is hosting a new sketch.She rocked this sketch.
This challenge was a sketch with a twist.You had to follow the sketch and also add hardware on your card.My hardware is a brad and a metal clip I sandwiched between a layer of paper.I cut a couple of the butterflies from the paper and added with a glue dot.

Supplies: Verve stamps,paper-S.e.i. pattern paper,K& Co glitter paper;,Offray Ribbon,
MM brad, We R MK Hardware,Labels Two Nesties.



This Second card was done for OCC challenge.
Another awesome sketch.
Supplies;Stamps- Verve; Paper_ My MInds Eye " Bohemia Collection";
Offray ribbon;Punch- MS branch & Embossed diamond punches, Stickpin flower from $store.

Please check back on MOnday ,Jan 5th, I will have my card posted for the Mojo Monday.Also go check out the new blog for Mojo Mondays >> Here.There will be prizes.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sarah i love both your cards, great colors.

Dawn Easton said...

Sarah, both cards are fabulous!!! Wonderful Verve cards! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

Shirley said...

Wow, Sarah, both are just lovely. The first is so beautiful and warm! The bow is wonderful too. The second one is just stunning, elegant really. I am in love with the Stick Pin and the way you did the ribbon too!