Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Happy Birthday with SCS sketch 216 !

Hello everyone, Its my step granddaughters 5th birthday
today and this is the card I made for her.I wanted to
keep it girlie so went with this yummy paper from BG and
a Paper Pretties stamp.I also used todays sketch SC216 from SCS.
I thought this stamp was so cute to use for a 5 yr old girl.
I also bought her some pollypockets for her birthday, since she loves them.


When I saw this sketch on SCS today ,I thought it was so cute and
since I needed a birthday card for Lauren, I knew what I was
gonna make.I usually take forever to decide what paper and stamps
I want to use, but this card went together pretty fast.I am quite
pleased with how it turned out.
Did you see my watermark?I made several water marks for myself.
I've been playing around with my psp again, its been so long since
I've used it. I took online classes several yrs ago on psp and and
then when I discovered Cardmaking, I sorta stop creating with it.
I may take it back up and try doing some digital work.

Supplies:
Stamps; Pretty Pretties, Verve Happy Birthday
Paper; Basic Grey
Ink.Memento
Accessories; Little shoe Box ribbon, MM button brads, Heidiswapp #5,circle nesties,
glitter pen,Tombow markers.

3 comments:

Christie said...

This is about the cutest girly girl birthday card I have ever seen!

Gloria said...

Lovely card Sarah! I love the color combo!

Starr said...

This is just too cute!
BTW - I tagged you
See my blog...
http://wishupona-starr.blogspot.com/