Monday, 9 February 2009

MoJo Monday 73 !!

Its time for another MoJo MOnday sketch.
Head on over to the MoJo Blog and take part.
Julee has the most awesome sketches.She posts a
new one every Monday.



I bought a couple sheets of this paper from S.E.I.
a few days ago and couldn't wait to cut into it.
Isn't is yummy?It has a bunch of black flowers embossed
thru it.I cut out one of the flowers and pop dot it.
Supplies:
Stamps; Verve
Paper; S.E.I.
Ink.Memento & Versamagic
Accessories; Offray ribbon, Bazzill ribbon brads.

Please go and check out all the other cards by the MoJo Makers.
They are all amazing.
Thanks for visiting , Hope to see you again.

8 comments:

Gloria said...

Love the colors!!! Great card!

Wendy said...

I love that DP! And you and I were on the same page with the black as the accent, aren't we smart! Love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Yummy paper and card, Sarah! I just love the ribbon slider.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv this Sarah, fabulous colors and dp..I luv the big white buckle! *~*

Maria Gurnsey said...

i love the way you stamped the flowers from serenity behind the sentiment!!

debhorst said...

Fabulous!! Love that cut out flower!! Great dp and that buckle is the bomb!!

Denise said...

Beautiful! Love everything about this card.

Gloria said...

I missed seeing this last week!
Lovely as usual!