Monday, 16 February 2009

MoJo Monday 74 !

Its Monday again and time for another Mojo sketch..
Julee has created another wonderful sketch.
Her sketches are so amazing, I just love creating with
them.
Before I go into details about the MoJo card, I just want to
say I took my Valentine cards into work and I sold 16 to the guys.
I was very pleased with the results.I see more new stuff in the future,lol.
DH gave me a beautiful card with a beautiful verse, he always
surprises me with the verse. He does such an excellent job picking out
a card.He also gave me chocolates,a little stuff kitty,and another little minature clock with Swaroski crystals to add to my collection.
I was doing some sewing alterations on Friday night and my sewing machine started smoking, I've had it for many years and don't know if its worth fixing.so the next day he went out and bought me a new sewing machine.Its is awesome, it has many , many neat stitches on it.
I don't sew much on cards but I can see that changing now,lol.
DH is a keeper,lol.


MoJo Monday 74;Isn't this sketch awesome?
I so love the paper I used for this card,its so yummy.
I still had it on my desk from the previous card I made and
wanted to make another card with it.
The paper is Vintage Moon Collection from Pinkpaislee.
I stamped the birthday verse with ancient page ink.
I stamped the flower and cut it out and pop dotted it.
I added some rhinestones from the $store to the corners.
Gotta love the $store.lol.
Supplies:
Stamps; Verve
Paper; Pinkpaislee
Ink; Ancient Page
Accessories; MA ribbon, Circle nesties, SU corner ticket punch, $store rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by.Be sure to visit MoJo MOnday Blog
and check out the rest of the MoJo Makers.
Have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

hey sarah, I am luvin your card...your work is always fantastic! *~*

Maria Gurnsey said...

such a gorgeous card, i love the rich colors! I'd say your hubby is a keeper :)

Alison said...

Stunning card the colours are gorgeous. Love it.

Wendy said...

Wow! This rocks GF! I need to do more cards with one colour family!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely, Sarah! A smoking sewing machine? Sounds like something that would happen to me. Enjoy your new one, what a sweet hubby!

Carol said...

You make the prettiest cards....

Janette said...

very pretty Sarah, love the papers you used!