Monday, 23 February 2009

MoJo75 ~~Easter ~~

Good MoJo Monday Everyone....Don't ya love Mondays??

I love Mondays because I get to show you my card
using MoJo75 and I don't have to work.Its my day off
and I plan on spending it my scrap room catching up on
some challenges.
Julee is rocking these sketches.Wait till you see
the sketches she has in store for March.I can't wait to try them .




I love this sketch and had so much fun with it.I thought
I would get a head start and make some Easter cards.
I still had some scraps of this paper from DaisyBucketDesigns
left on my desk and decided it would make a nice
Easter card..........isn't the paper just yummy??I cut some of
the flowers and pop dotted them.I also painted the dew drops
with copics to match.
I always use ribbon on my cards and wanted to so bad with
this one but had to force myself not to,lol.Its always seem my
cards are naked with out it but this card had so much going on,
I think it would have been overkill,lol. What do you think?
I love to hear from you!

Supplies:
Stamps; Verve
Paper; DaisyBucket
Ink;Martha Stewart
Accessories; MS lace border punch,MS Branch punch, Dew drops from $store painted
with Copic Yg95"Pale Olive".

Please make sure you visit the MoJo Monday Blog and see
what the rest of the Mojo Makers created.They all are so creative.
Also take part and link it up to the blog.Would love to see your creations.

Thanks for visiting and
Have a wonderful Monday !

13 comments:

Unfading Spring said...

Beautiful card Sarah, I agree with you a ribbon would have been a step too far,the card is perfect.

Hugs Carol x

Maria Gurnsey said...

I looked for that leafy punch this weekend and couldn't find it :( Now I REALLY wish I had it, THIS IS STUNNING!!!! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely gorgeouos, Sarah! All the paper cut-outs and embellishments are just stunning. Beautiful card!

Christi said...

This is beautiful!! I love the dp and the embellies!!!

Melody said...

Love the colors. Love the way you cut out the flowers and popped them up!

Gloria said...

You've been tagged Sarah. Go to my blog to see what to do if you want to play.
http://gloriasgallery.blogspot.com/

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, I luv these colors and the extra flowers are stunning, nice job! *~*

Wendy said...

Wow Sarah, this is really lovely!

Gloria said...

Sarah, your card is perfectly lovely.

Carol said...

As much as I love ribbon, I hear what you're saying about the nakedness, however, this card is not naked! It is beautiful just as it is!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, I love all the punched branches to go with the flowers!

Justine said...

AWWHAAA, so your the creator of this card that I was so loving last week. I never get time to check out the Mojo Ladies in detail. Fantastic, love your work

Corry said...

stunning, and its just super without ribbon!! curious who makes that leafy punch that you used around the flowers?