Sunday, 1 February 2009

SFYTT Sketch & OCCC Challenge !

I love taking part in sketches and challenges,and I wish I could do them all,
but with work and every day life, I don't get the time I want to
spend in my happy room.I save all the sketches with hope that
someday I can do them.
DH worked today , so I was home all alone and got to work on
a few challenges, plus I got to work with my new Verve stamps.
I received them earlier in the week and couldn't wait to tear into
them.


For this card I used Jen's sketch.Isn't this sketch just awesome!
When I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use my new stamps from Verve.
I stamped the hearts onto the pp, and then added some glossy accents
to them.
Supplies:
Stamps; Verve
Paper; Carolee's
INk; Memento
Ribbon; Offray
Accessories: MM button brads, Threading water punch for scallops,Glossy Accents,
Sakura gelly roll glitter pen, Nesties Ribbon tags.


For this card I did the OCCC challenge.
The challenge was to create a card using 2 hearts or more.
I also used Amber's sketch for the Viva la Verve.
It was last weeks sketch and I didn't get it done in time but I loved
the sketch and decided to work on it anyway.
Supplies:
Stamps; Verve
Paper; MM "Love Story"
Ribbon; Offray
Accessories; Nesties Labels Two, MS border punch.

Thanks for stopping by and please visit tomorrow as its MOJO monday
and I will have my card uploaded.
Have a good evening!

7 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

DANG, these are both AWESOME cards! I love what you did with the Verve sets, gorgeous!

ScrapyCrafter said...

Hi! Sarah!
Both your cards are very nice.

Maria Gurnsey said...

these are both great!! they are so warm, i love the colors :)

LINDA said...

These are both so Pretty..The colors are just awesome!!

Craftmaiden said...

Hi Sarah,

Both cards are inspirational, beautiful colour combinations!!!

Siobhan xxx

Simone said...

Wow, both cards are fantastic! I really love this colour combination! So gorgeous!
Greetings from Germany
Simone

Ruby said...

Gorgeous cards! What great colour combos :o)