Sunday, 15 February 2009

Viva la Verve & OCC !

Hi everyone, here are a couple of cards I did for
Viva la Verve & OCC.

This first card was for the Viva la Verve challenge.
Amber's awesome sketch with a twist.
The twist was to go monochromatic.I used this yummy paper
from Pinkpaislee.I stamped the butterfly and then cut him out.

Supplies:
Stamps; Verve & Clear Choice
Paper; Pinkpaislee
Ink;Ancient page
Accessories; MA ribbon,Threading water punch for scallops.


This card was done for the OCC challenge.
Laurie's awesome sketch.
Again I used some yummy paper from DaisyBucket.
I cut out the flowers from the paper and pop dotted them.
I also pop dotted the ballons.Added some branches, using MS punch.

Supplies:
Stamps;Verve
Paper;DaisyBucket
Ink;MS
Accessories;MS branch punch,MA ribbon,Oval nesties.

Thanks for stopping by and please visit again tomorrow,as I will have my MOJO card posted.

Have a wonderful evening.

7 comments:

LINDA said...

OMGosh!! These are both stunning!! you do such lovely work..TFS

Christi said...

What gorgeous creations!! I love them both!!

Heather Grow said...

Soooo pretty.

Conniecrafter said...

the first is so pretty, just love the color/papers!
The second is so fun, neat papers, great layout!

Gloria said...

Love those cards Sarah!

Wendy said...

They are both amazing!

Lynda Benden said...

WOW Sarah, both of these cards are GORGEOUS! I love the colors on the Verve card & the butterfly is beautiful!! Your OCC card has awesome colors too as well as all your flower and red ribbon detail ~ AWESOME!!!!