Wednesday, 4 February 2009

VLVFeb01 &CPS !

Hello Everyone, I had the day off from work and tidied
up my room somewhat.I couldn't see my desk or floor,lol.
What a mess I had.I still had this paper on my desk from
the last cards I made and decided to use the scrap pieces.
I only bought a couple sheets of it. I wished I had gotten more.


This card was done using the VLVFeb01 sketch.
The twist for this week was to emboss.
I stamped the flowers and embossed with black EBP,
CB embossed the top of the card and embossed the oval with my nesties.
I made a few changes, its a square and I flip the oval
to have room for my sentiment.I had done the flowers for
another card and didn't use them but thought they
looked nice for this one.I punched some branches using the MS punch.

Supplies:
Stamps; Verve
Paper;MM
INk; Memento
Accessories; MS branch punch, Oval Nesties,$store rhinestones;Offray ribbon;
Ranger EB powder, Oval nesties,CB folder.


This card was done using the CPS 100 sketch.
I flipped the sketch so I could use this sentiment.

Supplies:
Stamps;Verve
Paper; MM
Ink; Memento
Accessories;$store rhinestone, SU ticket punch,CB folder,Offray ribbon,Ranger EMP.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments.
Have a wonderful evening.

8 comments:

judy anderson said...

This is lovely.

Gloria said...

Love that pp. Your cards are amazing!!!! The flowers and punched branches are soooo beautiful and the sentiments ate so precious!!! WTG!

Christi said...

Wow! This is fantastic!!!

Brandi said...

Sarah,
I just happened to come across your blog and I wanted to let you know that the past few cards you made using that patterned paper are absolutely adorable.
Brandi

Janette said...

Sarah- these are beautiful!! I love all the paper piecing you did and on the mojo card too. super cards

Linda E said...

Great cards. That paper is really striking!

Pat said...

Sarah..both cards are so pretty. I love the pp you've used. Are you coming over to clean my studio next????

Brenda aka iowagean said...

Love this card too!.. Very pretty colors.. Really like the hearts.. I may have to lift this one for my daughter in laws bridal shower invites.. Very pretty!..