Sunday, 8 March 2009

Birthday Special !

Verve is having a release party tonight and Julee has
posted this sketch challenge.She will be picking 3 random winners from this sketch to receive their choice of any one of the new release sets .How cool is that.The release party starts at 8pm EST in the Verve Forum on SCS.
She is releasing eight new sets and 5 new Plain Janes . I can't wait to see them all.


This sketch is awesome and one I will use over and over again.
I have many Birthdays coming up and I am stocking up.I am always late
getting birthday cards out figured this way I can get them out on time,lol.
Supplies:
Stamps; Verve
Paper; Vita Bella
Ink; SU
Accessories; MS border punch, labels nesties, $store rhinestones,Vita Bella Epoxy Buttons,
Ribbon form my stash.
Thank you for visiting and be sure to stop by tomorrow and see my
Mojo Monday card.
Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

4 comments:

Terri E. said...

I really like your square accent pieces! Good job with the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Julie said...

I just LOVE epoxy stickers lately - nice use of them!

Gloria said...

Love the MS edge punch!!!Great Card!

Wendy said...

Sarah, I just uploaded my Mojo card for tomorrow and we used the same sentiment!! Sorry, I guess I should check them first before making it! Great minds think alike I guess!