Sunday, 1 March 2009

Happy Easter with SFYTT !

Its Happy Easter using Jen's Sketches i{heart 2stamp}.
Jen posts a new sketch every week and they are awesome to work with.
I try to do them each week , I started last weeks on time but never
found the time to upload it, so I am posting both today.
I am on trying to stock up on Easter cards, so you may see
many more over the next couple of weeks.

The first card is this week's card sketch, and I am loving it.I used some new papers and a border punch I bought this weekend.DH took me into the city Friday night so I could do some shopping at Photo Memories and Michaels.Isn't he a sweetie?He is so supportive and such an enabler as well.He wanders around the store while I am busy looking at things and then he comes up to me and says"Do you want this?" or "Can you use this?"
He doesn't have to ask me twice,lol.He is a keeper for sure!!
I got another design card for my slice, some new papers, couple of punches,
couple stamp sets from Inkadinkado,and some ribbon and pearls.


I am loving this paper line by Kaiser Craft.The paper is double sided and
a good weight.SO many beautiful colors .I used my new border punch
on this card as well.I paper pieced the egg and chick.I outlined with a glitter pen.
I see many cards being decorated on the inside, so decided to
do the same.
Supplies:
Paper; Kaiser Craft"Rustic Charm"
Stamps; SU "A good Egg"
Ink; HA
Accessories; EK sucess border punch,MM brads,MA ribbon, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen.



This was last weeks sketch and another beautiful one.I had fun with this one
as well.I used MM papers and also paper pieced it.I love the colors in this card.

Supplies:
Paper; MM "Garden Party"
Stamp: SU
Ink; MS
Accessories; MA ribbon,MM brads,Oval Nesties, Ribbon slide nesties,Glitter pen.


Thank you for visiting and be sure to check in tomorrow, I will have my
MoJo card uploaded.
Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

WONDERFUL cards! Thanks so much for playing! Hugs-Jd

LINDA said...

These are both just Darling!! Lovely work..