Monday, 30 March 2009

MoJo Licious Monday Sketch & Basket!

Hope everyone is having a MoJo-Licious Monday,
because Julee has another great MoJo Monday sketch.
I combined my MoJo80 with a Mojo-Licious Basket.
I was afraid I wasn't going to get this posted in time.
I had this done early on Sunday but when I went to take
a pic of my project, all my batteries were dead.
I have 3 sets, can you believe they were all dead??
I am thinking it may be my charger, because I had a set
in the charger and it was plugged in for a couple of days,
and showed they were charged but they still wouldn't work.
Finally manage to get a set to work.May have to get a new charger
and batteries.
Before I go into detail with my project, I want to remind you all
that Thursday April 2th is my 2nd Blogoversary and I will be giving away
some candy.I will upload a pic later tonight after I get home from work.


MoJo80:

Inside view:
Closeup:
I received my Verve stamps last Mon. and had a hard time deciding
which set to use as I love them all.
I used my new Ek success border punch, Verve Practically perfect Bunny
with easter eggs from the Chocolate Bunnies set.
I colored her with Tombows and added some pearls to her necklace.Paper pieced her belly, pop the bow and the eggs.Added some stickles.
project.Julee and the diva's are showing off their creations still April 4th.
If you play along, you've got a shot at a $25 Gift Certificate to the Verve Stamps store.

Isn't this basket cute?I saw it on SCS.
It can be found here>>Mini Easter Basket
I enlarged mine to hold more candy.
Its filled with Belgian Creamy Caramel.....mmmmm.......yummy.
And No I didn't eat any ,lol.
This will be going to some one special.
I used my MS bunny border punch for the base of the basket.

Easter Basket & MoJo80 Card


Supplies:
Stamps: Verve
Paper: My Minds Eye "Bloom&Grow"
Ink: Memento
Accessories: K&Co pearls, Stickles, MA ribbon, Ek success punches, Oval & ciricle nesties.
Tombow markers,MS Bunny border punch,CB emboss folder.
I have a couple more projects done to post.So please come back
and visit again.
Also be sure to stop by the MoJo Monday Blog and take part
and see what my fellow MoJO Makers created.
Don't forget my Blogoversary On Thursday.
Have a wonderful Monday.

16 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGoodness Sarah, look at all you did with this, amazing! Great pick on the image!

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW, super cute :)

KAT said...

I came for a visit after seeing this basket on SCS... It's just PERFECT! Love your colors and how you used the MS bunch around the bottom... I knew I should have bought that one!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Sarah, this is such an awesome set! I LOVE that little easter basket. How adorable!

Patti J. said...

Plain and simple - LOVE IT!!! It is gorgeous! Thanks so much for posting the photo's!

Love the sketch - I will try to find time to play!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, this is fabulous...WOW...I am luvin your basket and choclates....you out did yourself this week.....stunning! *~*

Denise said...

Very beautiful creations....love the bright colors.

Janette said...

just beautiful Sarah! great gift set. those bunnies are so cute, i just may need to order them

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so cute and I just love the details - the pearls, the wavy and pierced border. WEll done

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is adorable. LOVE the paper and I MUST get that EK Success border punch. Great details

Rachel said...

WOW! these are Amazing!! love it!!

Terri E. said...

This set is beautiful!!! Love all of the details pearls, ribbon and such. Great job with the verve parade.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you did the basket in!
Swedie

Janelle said...

This is the cutest basket. I was wondering what the MS border punch would be used for and it fits the basket so well. Great job.

Claire Brennan said...

Absolutely stunning - love what you did with my wee basket!!!!

NinaB said...

I've been seeing Claire's basket in a few blogs. I'll have to get it and make one for my girls for Easter, though mine will not turn out as pretty as yours. Good job and thanks for sharing.