Monday, 23 March 2009

Mojo Monday 79 !!

Welcome to another Mojo Monday.
Glad to see you. Julee has done it again,she has
designed another wonderful sketch.I so love her sketches
and I am so honoured to be part of her team.
My birthday was this past thursday and I had to work all weekend,
but manage to get Friday night off. Dh took me out to dinner
on wed night to celebrate as we were going into the city
to visit with my family on Friday.I spent the evening
with my 2 daughters, son, DIL and my beautiful granddaughter.
It was so nice to see her again. She has grown so much and is so sweet.
It took her awhile to warm up to me , I don't get to see her often.
They lived in ONt but now moved to NB.So now I can see her
more often.
It was a wonderful birthday.DH spoiled me as usual,lol.
He got me lots of new scrapping stuff.Gotta love that.





For this Mojo card I used some of the new things I got for my birthday.
I so loved the "fleur de lis " punches.
Julee is such an enabler, I saw them on her blog and wanted them so bad.
So Dh got them for me .I also got some new MS punches, more new stamps,
yummy papers.I still am waiting for my Verve stamps, but I am expecting them later today, hopefully. Usually takes me 2 wks to get my order from Verve.
Supplies:
Stamps; Verve Happy Easter, Inque flower
Paper;My MInds Eye " Bohemia " collection
Ink;SU
Accessories; MA ribbon, EK success "fleur de lis " punches, MM sparkle brads. Stickles, CB folder.
Please check out the rest of the Mojo makers on the MoJo Monday Blog
and see their wonderful creations.
Also check back later in the week for my Blogoversary Candy.
I will be celebrating my 2nd Blogoversary.
Have a wonderful Monday.

5 comments:

Christi said...

Happy belated birthday! I"m glad you had a great day! Your card is awesome!!!

Wendy said...

Sarah, what a pretty Easter card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful, Sarah! Glad to see you got those fleur de lis! I'm so addicted to them. :)

patti j. said...

Beautiful card! Love the fleur de lis!

Brenda aka iowagean said...

Really like this card.. Very pretty colors. Love the inside and outside. Love those fluer de lis!..