Monday, 9 March 2009

MoJo77 Fun IS Good !

Good MoJo Monday Morning to you all.Julee has out done
herself again with another fabulous sketch.If you haven't
taken part in any of her sketches, then you need to head on
over to the MoJo Monday Blog and get your Mojo going.
Also , Julee just released more Verve stamps.They are
awesome, I am placing a order.Go check it out for yourself
and see what wonderful stamps she has designed.




I love this sketch( I say that to all the sketches)lol.
Julee knows how to rock them out.I had fun with this one,
I used layers and layers, 12 I believe,lol.I didn't know when
to stop with the layers, I kept on going and going.Just like
the bunny,lol.I also didn't know when to stop with the
rhinestones.

Supplies:
Stamps; Verve
Paper; Bobunny
Ink;Memento
Accessories;MS border punch, Circle nesties,Offray ribbon, Rhinestones.

Thank you for stopping by.

I just want to let you all know I have a birthday coming up in little over a week,plus my blogoversay coming up first week of April.I will be giving away some blog candy, so stay tuned. I may issue a challenge!

Don't forget to check out the rest of my fellow MoJo Makers and see all the wonderful creations.Also Julee will be announcing on Tuesday the winner of last weeks Mojo Monday Contest.

Have a wonderful Monday.

9 comments:

Gloria said...

Lovely card!!!

Wendy said...

Hey, GREAT card! Love the sentiment! LOL I do really love it!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, this is gorgeous.....I hope you enjoyed the release party, I placed my order last night..hehehe..hugs *~*

Christi said...

I *have* to get that border punch! Gorgeous!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous, Sarah! Love it!

Annika said...

I love absolutely every detail of your card. It is such a beautiful combination of simple layout and elegant details _ I just I'd be able to create something like that!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is just stunning - I love the colours and all the details on your card!

Janette said...

first day home this week so I am just now finally able to visit everyone's blogs. great card Sarah, love the colors and the use of the border punch

Joan K. Demers said...

Followed your link from LS Sarah... and so glad I did! You have some gorgeous cards on here!