Monday, 27 April 2009

Another MoJo Monday !

Hello and welcome to another MoJo monday.
I hope every one had a good week.My week was yucky.
I had so much I wanted to do, but came down with the flu bug.
Seems lately, I am sick all the time.I think I am over the worst,
but still have a terrible head cold.Back to work tomorrow,oh joy.

Julee is amazing creating all the sketches for us.So nice to be able
to have them in advance.I am so lucky to part of this team.
I found this sketch a bit tricky, I was stuck on what to put where.
Usually I know what stamp set I want to use, then I select my papers.
This time I went opposite and for the life of me , I was stuck what
stamp to use and where to put it. I am blaming it on this head cold,lol.






I used more yummy papers I had picked up several weeks ago
when I was into the city.Normally I am not a big fan of the color
purpley( is this even a word,lol), must be my head cold.
But I love these two colors together.I stamped the flowers and the pot
on pattern paper and then cut them out,added some rhinestones.
Supplies:
Paper: My Minds Eye"Bohemia"
Stamps: Verve
Ink: SU chocolate chip
Accessories: MA ribbon, Kaiser rhinestones, Labels 4 nesties, Circle nesties,
sakura glitter pen.Computer generated word Mom.
Edit to add I cut the label die twice by hand.
I put the same die thru the machine , then traced the inside and outside of the die to get my 3 layers.I found too big a difference by using the next die up
or down in size. Hope this make sense.
Thank you for visiting and don't forget to check out the Mojo Makers
and see their creations.They all are awesome.
Have a wonderful Monday.

7 comments:

Janette said...

I think that this came out beautifully Sarah. Love the colors and the use of labels 4. Ok, now you have stumped me on you got the 3 layers- did you cut one by hand?

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

It turned out so beautiful, Sarah! Great job with the sketch and I love the shapes and papers you used. Hope you feel better soon!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Love this Sarah!!!!!

Lady Latte said...

Your card is very beautiful. I love the papers you used and the lovely layers-all are very nice. Thank you for sharing with all of us. I appreciate the inspiration.

Wendy said...

Sarah, I love the colours you used for this! I don't use purples enough but I love them! And you cut out all the flowers, perfect!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love these papers and the inside is sweet too!

Corry said...

such a beautiful card Sarah. and thanks for the scrap goodies, can't wait to play with them.