Monday, 6 April 2009

Easter Blessings with MoJo81 !!

Happy MoJo Monday everyone.
Since this is the first Monday of April, that means its
Contest time again and Julee is giving away prizes .
The Mojo-licious sketches have really taken off and there are so many
entires, so Julee has enlisted the MoJo Makers to help
judge this contest.
We will be picking a winner, and we'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!!
And what might you win?......
Well, that would be one Verve Stamps set of your choice (up to a $24 value). Julee has a couple new releases slated to debut on April 17, so there will be even more Verve goodness to pick from.
So what are you waiting for, get your Mojo working and start uploading so we all can see your wonderful creations.






Here's my card for this weeks MoJo Monday Sketch.
This sketch was really a struggle for me...I guess thats why its a challenge,lol.
I loved this cross and wanted to use it and then struggled with what to use for the remaining panels.After many many tries and running out of time, I finally went with this. I love the colors I used but not sure I like what I did.
I guess I am to critical of my work,lol.
I paper pieced the cross and layered the butterfly.I added a bit of glitter
with Gelly roll pen.I found this yummy sheer ribbon in my stash
and it matched so perfect.
Supplies:
Stamps: Verve
Paper: SU
Ink: SU
Accessories: Sheer ribbon, Dew drops, Gelly roll Pen.,Circle nesties.


Don't forget to check out my Blogoversary Celebration>>>Here
I am giving away some candy and also have a sketch you can do.
I would love to see your creations.
Have a wonderful Monday and don't for get to check out the
rest of the MoJo Makers.
I look forward to seeing your creations.

7 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Sarah - this is a gorgeous Easter card!!! Love your take on the Sketch!!!

Patti J. said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you chose. This sketch looks like fun!

Janette said...

very pretty Sarah, love the dp you used!

Wendy said...

Sarah, this is stunning!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a great card, Sarah! I love the monochromatic colors and that bow is just gorgeous!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great card - love its elegance

Rosie said...

Just was made aware of your site and love your work, very professional and love the way you put colors together. Also, like your signature stamp, did you make it or order it? Like the flower touch. Rosie