Sunday, 26 April 2009

I'm Back..............

Wow, I finally made it back....
After my mojo card last week, I came down with this flu
thats been going around.I couldn't help get it, as it went around work.
Most all staff have had it.
I was feeling great and even went for my walk that day, but that night
I was feeling it.I woke up next day and was so miserable, but I went into work
anyway.I manage to work for day and half and finally gave into it and came home and went to bed.I wasn't sleeping because I was up all night
coughing and barking.I think I am over the worst of it, all the yucky
feeling , aches and pains are gone, just stuck with the head cold.
Since I was feeling somewhat good today ,I decided to finish off a couple of cards I had started.I wanted to stock pile my Mothers day cards, but that didn't happen, so hopefully this week I can get more done.


I bought this yummy paper awhile
back and though that it was so suited for Mother's day cards.
I love what I did with this card. I used my Verve stamp set again.
I don't have any stamps for Mother's day. Whats up with that......lol.
I can't wait to get my new Verve stamps.
Supplies:
Paper:My Minds Eye "29 Street Market"
Stamps:Verve
Ink: Versa Color
Accessories: Kaiser craft rhinestones,Labels 4 nesties,MS punch, Slice Flourish,
Computer generated sentiment.



Supplies:
Paper: My Minds Eye"29 Street Market"
Stamps:Inkadinkado, Verve, MFT,
Ink: Versa Color
Accessories: Ek success border punch,MM sparkle brads, Kaiser rhinestones,
MA ribbon, Labels 3 Nesties.
Thank you for visiting, I appreaciate all your kind words.
Plaese check back tomorrow for my MoJo Monday card.
Have a wonderful evening.

3 comments:

Lisbeth said...

Hi!
What a beautiful mother`s day card!!!
Hug.

Conniecrafter said...

These are just Beautiful, I so love those papers, great colors!
Glad to hear your feeling better after your flu, so many seem to be coming down with it thats for sure!

Stampin' Meg said...

These are stunning- you really work those punches!