Monday, 13 April 2009

MoJo Monday 82!!

Good MoJo Monday Morning and Happy Easter.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter,We had
Dh's Mom in for dinner. I wasn't good company,
I picked up a bug and haven't been feeling so hot.
I woke up around 3 am Sunday morning feeling yucky
and have been spending most of the time running
to the bathroom since then.What ever I eat, doesn't agree with me.
I hope I feel better soon.

Todays MoJo sketch is so awesome, I love it.
Julee has done it again.She is so creative with the sketches.
I will be using this sketch again, I already have more ideas
for it,lol.



Most everything on this card is SU, except the ribbon and stamps.
All the paper and ink is SU.
Supplies:
Stamps: Verve
Paper: SU
INk: SU
Accessories: MA ribbon, Stickles, MS lace punch,Nesties Ribbon tags.
Please check out what the rest of the Mojo Makers have done, you will
be pleased. They are very talented.
Have a wonderful Monday.
I will be back Tuesday to pick a winner for my Blog candy.
With not feeling so good, I haven't had a chance.

8 comments:

Christi said...

Wow Sarah!! This is gorgeous!!!!!

Unfading Spring said...

Beautiful card Sarah, love the stamp amd the colours you have used.

Hugs Carol x

Patti J. said...

Sarah, what a pretty card! love the colors - they are so soft and pretty, and your take on the sketch is wonderful too!

Patti J. said...

By the way, Sarah - hope you feel better soon!

Maria Gurnsey said...

i love all the fabulous textures of this card. gorgeous colors!!!

torico said...

Beautiful card!I love the colors you have used!!

Brenda aka iowagean said...

This card turned out beautiful. Really like the stamping and the colors.

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Love your card! It's beautiful!
Wonderful job.