Monday, 20 April 2009

MoJo Monday #83

Another MoJo Monday and another wonderful sketch.
I don't know how Julee does it all,creating so many wonderful
sketches and then designing stamps. She just released more
new stamps and they are so wonderful. I can't wait to get them.
Go check them out and see for yourself.
I had a rather hetic week, came down with some bug and
it took me several days to get over it, then Dh's puter crashed.
I manage to get everything backed up and he didn't lose anything.
He was so worried about his genealogy files.
He is so into genealogy, I have him researching my family now.
He spends hrs and hrs at it.He has many people contacting him and
looking for info.




Isn't this sketch awesome. I love it, I say that about them all,lol.
I had fun with this sketch and made it into a Mother's day card.
I will be doing more cards for Mother's day as I will be selling them.
I found someone who will take them and sell them for me.
Wish me luck with this.
For this card I stamped the flowers, cut them out and pop dotted them , added a pearl to the centers. I used my new Ek border punch Zig zag stich
and staggered the layers. Added some pearls.I am loving this card and very pleased with how it looks.
Supplies:
Paper: Manhattan
Stamps: Verve & MFt sentiment.
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Offray ribbon, $store pearls,MS leaf punch, EK success border punch.

Inside of Card


Closeup of the flowers.

Don't forget to check out my fellow MOJo makers and see their wonderful creations.
Thanks for stopping by and Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

audrey said...

"Hi" from a fellow bluenoser! I just saw your card on Mojo Monday, love love love it!! I am going to scrap lift it if you dont mind.

I am originally from the Truro area of N.S. but now live in the Muskoka region in Ontario but go "down home" often. I now have added your blog to my list of fav's.

Anne Laflamme Démonstratrice Stampin'UP said...

Wow... it's gorgeous.... fabulous..

Wow...

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Sarah! Love the inside too! :)

Debbie said...

I am sure your friend will have no problems selling this... it is awesome...

Brenda aka iowagean said...

Very pretty card.. Love the colors.. You're an amazing card maker. I have you in my favs from my blog so I can keep an eye on you. AWESOME card!..

Butternut Sage Designs said...

what a gorgeous card Sarah! So elegantly mother!!!! I love it. ~Donna

Maria Gurnsey said...

what a beautiful mother's day card!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, your card is stunning inside and out....I luv how you stamped the flowers on dp and popped them....beautiful! *~*

Akwaba said...

Very nice card and as we say in French : "Très Chic"!

Joyce said...

This card is so beautiful, Sarah. I always enjoy seeing your work. Hugs.......(Mama Joy)

JeanFB said...

I just discovered your blog from Mojo Monday. I have to say I LOVE all of your cards, and ADORE the way you make the inside such a sweet, beautiful surprise! I'm sure it makes the recipient doubly happy!

disa said...

抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,情趣用品,情趣,主機代管,虛擬主機,專屬主機,實體主機,獨立主機,網域申請,網頁空間,推薦虛擬主機,網域,網域註冊