Monday, 18 May 2009

Birthday Special MoJo 87 !

Welcome to another MoJo Monday.
Julee has out done herself again with
another awesome sketch. I loved this sketch
and used it for a birthday card for my son.
What do you think?Is it masculine enough
for a guy? I always struggle with masculine cards,
maybe because I don't have many masculine stamps
to use.








Supplies:
Paper: heidi swapp
Stamps:Verve &Pink Cat Studio
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Jute, $store beads, Basics 3 slice design card,
circle nesties, tombow markers.

Thank you for visiting and don't forget to check out
the rest of the MoJo Makers for their creations.
They always rocked the sketches.
Have a wonderful Monday.
I am off tomorrow for the holiday and plan on
spending it with DH.

6 comments:

JeanFB said...

This card is absolutely adorable!! I love the darker colors that you used, the texture elements, and the awesome inside! Thanks for some great mojo!

Maria Gurnsey said...

So much fun texture on this card!! I love the twine :) Great finishing touch :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute. Love the twine!

Debbie said...

Love the browns.. and that owl is just adorable

Wendy said...

OMG Sarah, I love this one, that owl is so cute!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on my SCS Gallery said...

I think it's absolutely gorgeous - love the muted tones.