Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Birthday Special

Julee from Verve Stamps extended her sketch for the special
guest designer for the June release.I am so glad she did.
I had entered a card earlier and wasn't pleased with it.
So I redid the sketch for the 2nd time and I am loving this
card. I hope Julee does as well.







Since I still had the paper from my Mojo card left on my desk,
and I love how the colors went together so well, I decided to use it again.
I added a lot of bling to this card and the pics doesn't pick it up very well.
I stamped the flowers and cut them out and pop dotted them, added some branches, some rhinestones, ribbon.
Supplies:
Paper; Crate
Stamps; Verve
Ink; Memento
Accessories: Offray ribbon, $store rhinestones,MS branch punch, Glitter pen,
MS border punch.
Thank you for visitng and leaving wonderful comments.
I love hearing from my viewers.
Have a wonderful Day.

5 comments:

June Houck said...

YES! Your mojo is back in full swing. You totally rocked the sketch. Gorgeous, as usual :)

Alice said...

Oh wow, that's fantastic!
Alice

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card! I love all the details you have done! Great job!

Joan

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the touch of sparkle and the colors!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is beautiful, Sarah! So many pretty details!