Monday, 25 May 2009

Good MoJo Monday !

Good MoJo Monday Ladies,time for another
MoJo Sketch.Julee is certainly rocking the sketches.
This one is a fav of mine. I love the 2 panels under
the circle.I will be using this again for sure.
This weeks sketch is also doubling as one of the
challenges in this week's Stampin' Out Alzheimer's (SOA) event.
A small donation gets you access to this week-long
virtual stamping event, which has all sorts of challenges
and chances to win some fabulous prizes.
All proceeds from this event will go directly
to the Alzheimer's Association.
For those of you who like Julee's sketches, she also designed
another sketch for the SOA event. Just look for
the Verve Stamps Sketch Challenge in the
Card Challenges section.





For todays sketch I used some older papers from
Wishful Elegance.I love this flower.

Supplies:
Paper; Crate
Stamps; Verve
Ink; Memento
Accessories; Offray ribbon, $store rhinestones,Circle nesties,Glitter pen.
Thank you for visiting and don't forget to check out
rest of the team and see what wonderful creations
they created.
Have a wonderful Monday !

7 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

This is probably my favorite sketch so far! I love the colors and stamps you chose! BEAUTIFUL :)

Kristin Kottwitz said...

Absoulutey gorgeous! I love the color combo.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is stunning, I luv the green and black together...green is my favorite color...wow....the inside is gorgeous too....very nicely done!
enjoy *~*

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on my SCS Gallery said...

Hi from Australia! What a gorgeous card - beautiful colours - and the inside is stunning too! I love the way you decorate the inside of your cards - it has inspired me so much that I have just started recently decorating the insides too! Thanks so much - and hope you have a lovely day!

Conniecrafter said...

such a neat sketch, love what you have done with it, and your inside is just beautiful too!

torico said...

Gorgeous card!I love the papers you've used and colour combination.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So gorgeous, Sarah! Love the bling and the inside is just beautiful!