Saturday, 16 May 2009

Happy 60th !

Isn't this stamp set from SU hilarious?
A friend celebrated his 60th Birthday this
weekend and I just had to use this stamp image
on his card.I don't have many stamps for men and
I always struggle with masculine cards.
I used a sketch from OCC. It was last weeks sketch
which I never got time to do.
It also qualifies for Sharon's Challenge for the "Guys".
I also made a little gift card holder to hold a Timmy's card.
Who can't use a Timmy's card?lol.
This card and holder went together really fast.
I paper pieced his shirt and shorts, added some jute and
some black beads.
I was quite pleased how it turned out.






View of holder open.
Supplies:
Paper: heidi swapp
Stamps: SU , Verve
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Jute,Oval Nesties, $store beads.

Thank you for visiting and for your wonderful comments.

I love hearing from you all.Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Love that image! Great card!

Conniecrafter said...

These are great, like the image w/that sentiment, neat papers and holder too, like the use of the jute!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on my SCS Gallery said...

Great masculine card! I love that image - made me chuckle to myself. The holder is a lovely touch to the card too.