Monday, 4 May 2009

MoJo Monday Sketch Contest !

Good MoJo Monday everyone.
Today is the first Monday of the month and that means its
contest time again and Julee is giving away 7 Verve stamps sets
of your choice(up to a value of $24.)
Wow, that is exciting and enough to get your mojo going.
So please play along and upload your card so we all can see.

For all my followers, I am sorry I haven't updated.
I've been to sick.This flu really took a toll on me.
My head cold went to a full blown sinus infection.I thought my head was going to explode from all the pain.This is the first time I have experience this and not something I want to repeat.
I did go to my doc but she just gave me some spray and it wasn't working, so
Dh took me to emerg on Sat. and the doc put me on antibiotics.
I am glad to say the pressure in my head has subsided a lot.
So I think I can say I am finally on the mend.Its been a rough 2 weeks.
Plus Dh came down with the flu as well.






All paper and cs used on this card came from SU.
Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Verve
Ink: SU
Accessories: MA ribbon, K& Co pearls.Glitter pen.
Thank you for visiting and please check out all the Mojo Makers creations.
Have a wonderful Monday. I look forward to seeing all your creations.
Good Luck.

14 comments:

audrey said...

Nice card Sarah. I'm happy that your sinus infection is cleared up, I can totally sympathize with you.
"a fellow Nova Scotian"

Wendy said...

Just stunning Sarah! Love the inside too, what a perfect touch!

debhorst said...

Love love love it!! those cut out flowers are beautiful!!

Lisbeth said...

Hello!
What a lovely work you do here, WOW!!!
Greatings!

June Houck said...

Yum! I love it. Especially the inside :)

Gloria said...

Lovely card as usual! Love the cut out flowers!!!

Christi said...

I am so sorry that you haven't been feeling well! I hope you're 100% soon! Your card is stunning!!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, I luv this, the papers and image are stunning together....I hope you are doing well! *~*

Maria Gurnsey said...

So pretty Sarah! I love the colors you used with that gorgeous paper. Looks like a lot of us played with our new Verve :)

Joyce said...

So glad you are feeling better Sarah!!

Olena said...

beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Janette said...

very pretty Sarah, love the colors and the inside too! hope you are feeling better now

Alice said...

very beautiful card, I love it!
Alice

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on my SCS Gallery said...

Hi Sarah from Australia!! Hope you are feeling much better now. Just stumbled across yr Blog via the Mojo Monday Blog - I just had to look at this gorgeous card of yrs. It's so beautiful and I love how you decorated the inside too - makes it very special.