Thursday, 21 May 2009

My Husband!

Julee from Poetic Artistry is having another Verve
release party tomorrow and she is also hosting a sketch
challenge to coincide with the release.
Five random winners will be drawn who will win their
choice of any Verve set. Winners will be announced at
her release party on May 22 in the Verve forum on SCS.
In addition, She will be picking her favorite entry to play
along with the Verve Divas as a Special Guest for
the June release! HOw exciting is this.
I so would love to be her special guest.





This is my entry.I still had this paper on my desk and decided
to use more of it.I think it makes awesome masculine cards.

Supplies:
Paper: heidi swapp
Stamps: Verve & Inkadinkado
Ink: Memento and Ancient Page
Accessories:MM hardware bickle, Jute, $store beads, MS border punch,
Labels nesties., Glitter pen.

Thanks for visitng and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love the image, and the neat framing to it, neat touch with the twine and buckle!