Thursday, 28 May 2009

SOA Challenges !

I created this card using Julee's sketch from
what is going on at the SOA forum.There are lots
of fun challenges and many prizes to be won.
Jen Tapler founded the site and is raising money to
help fight Alzheimer's, You can be apart of this worthy
cause by donating $5.00.






I created this card using up more of the crate paper
I had on my desk. The blue is the flip side of the cream pattern
paper .In my previous cards I used green, the flip side of the black pattern paper.I made this card as a wedding card.I am stock piling cards to sell.
Supplies;
Paper;Crate
Stamps; Verve
Ink;Memento
Accessories;MA polka dot ribbon,MS lace doily punch,$store rhinestone hearts.Glitter pen.
I am also trying my hand at digital scrapbooking.
This layout is using the free kit and sketch also from SOA.


This is my DGD playing in the sand.I love how this turned out.
I have a few more layouts of my GD, which I will post later.
I have met so many wonderful people since I have been blogging.
I have received many emails commenting me on my cards.
Thank you so much,It means so much to hear from you all.
Have a wonderful day.