Monday, 8 June 2009

# 1 Dad !

Another Monday and another MoJo Sketch.
Julee is really rockin the sketches.I don't know
where she finds time to do all she has to do,lol.
There is just not enough time for me lately to
get all I want done.
I have company coming from England and I am trying
to finish off my house cleaning.
Its DH's first cousin and his wife and I have never met them.
So rushing like crazy to get everything done.
I just redid my bathroom and wanted shower curtains
in a certain color and couldn't find them anywhere.
So now I am gonna make them and just have to find time to
get them done.
Eeeeek, time is running out, so much left to do.
I wonder why we put our selves thur this.
Needing to have everything perfect for company.




I decided to turn my card into a father's dad card.
I used my new stamps from Verve and some paper from SU.
Even with my fab new stamps, I still struggle with masculine cards.
I so wanted to add more, but think less is best.

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve
Paper: SU
Ink: Memento
Accessories:$store pearls.

Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo team for there fab creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.
Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

And where do you find time to do all that you do and still make cards beautifully like this one? I thoroughly enjoy my visits to your blog. Your artwork is above awesome!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Love it Sarah, great masculine card :)

Wendy said...

Sarah, I swear that I was going to use that DP instead of what I did...we would of had the exact same card!!! LOL Seriously! So I LOVE yours!!

Kim said...

Hey Sarah, I love this card and your blog. Visit my blog over at memoriesinthyme.blogspot.com, I have a gift awaiting your arrival!
Blessings,
Kim xxxx