Monday, 22 June 2009

Good MoJo Monday !

Good Mojo Monday everyone.
The past week has been very busy.
Our company arrived from England and we have been entertaining
them.Taking them all around the valley , showing them the sights.
We had a big family gathering on Sat. outside. The weather was calling for rain but it held off.All the planning and preparations went off with out an hitch.
Everyone enjoyed meeting them and there were a lot of emotions.
It was their first time visiting Nova Scotia.I also got to meet more of DH's family from all over Canada.
I manage to sneak away last nite before bed to make my card.
I didn't have an idea what to do , so grabbed the new papers I still had
on my desk ,some nesties and the first stamp set I saw.
All in all, I don't think it turned out to bad.


Supplies:
Paper:My Minds Eye
Stamps: Verve
Ink: SU
Accessories: MA ribbon, BG half pearls,glitter pen.
Thank you for visiting , I love to hear your comments.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MOJO Makers cards.
I am off to see my grandson graduate and then to the fire hall
to help out with a catering we have for a graduation class of 350.
Have a wonderful Monday!

6 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

OH!!!! Fab colors Sarah, this is so cute :)

Alice said...

SO cute! I love that flower stamp!
Alice

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah you work is always fabulous girl....I luv the dp's in this one.....awesome!
enjoy *~*

naveni said...

WOW, what a great card, Sarah. I love the colors you used.
Nadia

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love your polka dotted flowers! Just fabulous, Sarah!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! This is one fabulous card with hardly any planning! Wish I had that kind of mojo!!!