Monday, 29 June 2009

Happy Birthday !

Good MoJo Monday peeps.
Time for another Mojo Sketch,Julee is rocking these sketches.
I love this sketch and decided to make another birthday card.
I can never have too many birthday cards,lol.
I pulled out some Cosmo cricket paper to play with for this sketch.
I am not a huge fan of bold and bright colors but I love the orange in
this card.
This past week went by so fast, I didn't get much time in my scrap room.
I have loads of new stuff I want to play with and since my schedule
for this week is pretty good,I only have one evening shift and with the holiday,
I will have more time to play.


Supplies:
Paper:Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento and Versa color
Accessories:Offray ribbon, $store pearls,glitter pen, nesties.
Thanks for visiting, I love hearing from you all. Don't forget to check out the rest of the Mojo Makers. They are awesome in their creations.
Have a wonderful MOnday!

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Love the pp and the colors.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, I luv this.....the colors are just my stlye, very pretty!
enjoy *~*

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

This is WONDERFUL! You did a great job with this sketch!

Μελένια said...

Hello, Sarah! This is Melenia from Greece! I totally adore your creations, you are a great inspiration for me!!! Many many congratulations!!!!