Sunday, 7 June 2009

World's Best Friend !

Welcome to another MoJo Monday ,and since this is the first
Mojo for July, that means its contest time.
Julee will have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!!Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice (up to a $24 value).
SO , what are you waiting for ..... go and grab your Mojo and start uploading your cards.Julee and the MoJo makers can't wait to see your creations.

I decided to make a set using the Mojo sketch along with a little goodie
bag.The treat bag holds 6 Lindor chocolates.....mmmmm yummy.
It was hard to resist these babies, but I was good and resisted , I am on a diet and I weigth in tomorrow morning.I have lost about 10 lbs so far.
I loved working with this sketch, I so love using many layers.
I don't know how Julee does it all but just wait till you see the rest of the sketches for this month. She is rocking them.



For the treat bag I found a tut on this fab site>>>>Becky Roberts.
I bought the Top Note die from SU a few months ago and never used it.
SO today I decided to bring it out and I googled to see what everyone was making with it. I found Becky's blog and Wow, wow, she has some fab tuts.
Be sure to check them out.I have her linked and will be checking her again.
I changed the tut a bit and used a white paper bag and cut it down some.
Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Su
Accessories:MA ribbon, HOTP big brads& button,MM pearls,Pinking circle nesties, Nestie tags,provocraft eyelets,Cropadile, Lindor Chocolates.
Thanks for visiting, I love hearing all your wonderful comments.
Don't forget to visit the rest of the MoJo Makers and also upload your cards. You may win a Verve stamp set.
Have a wonderful MOnday!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

Wonderful, Sarah! I love layers too. The treat bag is magnificent. You are a paper crafting goddess :)