Monday, 15 June 2009

World's Best Husband!

Good MoJO Monday everyone.
I like to say I am sorry to my viewers that I haven't been posting regularly.
I work full time and the past several weeks I have been house cleaning
and painting.It has taken up all my extra time.
I have company coming from England this week, whom I have never met, and wanted my home to be extra clean ,not that it wasn't clean before,lol.I have been cleaning and painting like crazy.DH is asking why I am going thru all this , but all you women know what its like.....right? lol


I made this card for my DH, cause he really is the world's best husband.
He is always so caring and loving and is always there for me no matter what
I am going thru.He is my best friend, mentor,protecter and pillar of strength.
He is also so much fun to be with, he is always pulling pranks , cracking jokes and making me laugh.



This weeks sketch is a long card and its been awhile since I made one of these.
I didn't make it a standard long,my card is 7 1/2 "x 4".
A long standard envie is too long so will have to make an envie for this one.
I used some new papers I recently bought. The papers are Little yellow Bicycle.
When I saw this paper, I thought it would be great for masculine cards.
The green pattern paper is made using a ticket pass for the Macdonald bridge.
Who would have thought to see a paper made using something from
Nova Scotia.Here is a link to the MacDonald Bridge.
The bridge links Dartmouth to Halifax.
In some of my posts I have mention I have gone into the city to shop,this is where I go,its an hr away from me.

Supplies:
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps: Verve
Ink:SU and Memento
Accessories:Nesties,MA ribbon.Glitter pen.


Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out the rest of the
MoJo Makers and see their wonderful creations.
I am off to clean my kitchen and then I am finish with all my cleaning.
I will have a clean spotless home for my guests.
I will be back posting regularly after next Monday.
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

This is a perfect manly card! Love it, well done!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Uggh, painting and cleaning are never fun! Love your card, Sarah! The papers are so cool!

Alice said...

so beautiful!
Alice