Monday, 20 July 2009

Friends Forever & Ever !

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge/Build a Card.
I found this awesome site over the weekend by following up on a comment
one of my viewers made on a card of mine.
I saw this challenge where you had to blog hop to get all the directions for this
card.What a neat idea.
The instructions were to use;
1. Blue
2.Oval
3.Matting
4.Stamp a focal image
5.Add 2 more colors
6.Ribbon
7.Flower
8.Charm
9.Sparkle
10.Friendship sentiment
I hope my card qualifies.
For my flower I added the flower rhinestones (gotta love the $store)and my charm was a little heart saying "made with love."
I used more of the yummy SU paper, my new stamps from Verve and JustRite.

View of
Charm

Inside
& close up of the flower rhinestones

Supplies:
Paper;SU
Stamps: Verve, JustRite
Ink:VersaFine
Accessories:Ribbon from M's, Oval Nesties,Ek Success" fleur de lis" border punch,$store rhinestones.Colored the image with Tombows.
Thanks for visiting.LOve to hear your comments.
Please check out this awesome site.I know I will
be doing more of the challenges.Its just what I needed to get my Mojo
started again.
Have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Julie Temple said...

This is gorgeous! Love the PP and layout. The "flower" is too cool!

Julie

oh4theloveof said...

awesome cards you have on your site, i had to add you to my blog favorites, i'll be back lol.

Ida P. Krause said...

Wow this is just sensational. I love everything about it.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, great coloring, love the gems, neat layering!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Fabulous card! I absolutely LOVE it!

So glad you were able to join us for our BONUS Fun Day! Glad to hear you enjoyed it and hope you'll join us again next time!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Linnie said...

wow i just found your blog beautiful work
luv
linniexxx

Liza said...

This is a beautiful card, so elegant and I love your layout. Thanks for joining in with our bonus fun.

Liza x