Monday, 20 July 2009

Friendship & Happiness !

Hello peeps,I am back.I was on vacation this past week and its back to work
for both Dh and I today.We had a wonderful week, the weather was really nice for a chance.We went out of town for a couple of days and really enjoyed our time together.We explored more of Nova Scotia, it is such a beautiful
province.The scenery is awesome.
I can't wait for my vacation in Aug to arrive,lol.

Its time again for another MoJO Monday Sketch.
Julee continues to amaze us with her sketches.
Check out this awesome sketch.



View of card laid flat.

Inside view.
I received some new releases from Justrite and just had to used them.
I also used some new paper I picked up while on vacation.
You can't go on vacation without visiting all the scrap stores in the places you visit,lol.
Supplies:
Paper:Heidigrace
Stamps: JustRite
Ink:Memento
Accessories:Pinkie ciricle nesties,Offray ribbon,$store rhinestones,Tombow markers.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
Please check out the rest of the talented MoJo Makers.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow, I have a new card about ready to
upload. I found another awesome challenge site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is awesome. Is that a stamp that goes in the circle or did you use microsoft office to do the printing ??? Great work and I will look back later to see the next card. Shirley

TannyP said...

That card is stunning! I love all the cards you do for Mojo Monday - keep up the great work!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

luv the depth and the nestie shapes....beautiful!

enjoy *~*

Wendy said...

Sarah, this is amazing, love it!