Friday, 3 July 2009

Happy Birthday !

Wow, what an awesome Blog hop on saturday for Verve's 2nd Anniversary.
I am so glad I took part and saw so many wonderful creations.I found many wonderful blogs I hadn't seen before.I have many bookmarked to surf again
when I have more time.
I want to Thank each and everyone of you for all your wonderful comments
on my card >>Here.
I am in shock over the amount of hits I had on my blog the last couple of days.
I am very pleased to hear all your wonderful comments.Thank you all again.
Thank you Julee for letting me be a part of this.

Well, its time for Monday MoJo again and since its the beginning of another
month, that means its contest time again.So get out your Mojo, you may win!
Julee will have a winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of seven winners.
Winners will receive Verve stamps set of their choice(up to a $24 value).
So go and get your MoJo on and lets us see your creations.

Julee has out done it again with another awesome sketch.
I used more of the Su paper I still had on my desk from a couple of weeks
ago. I made this birthday card for a very special person.I am also working on a little something to go with this card. As soon as I finish it ,I will upload it.


Inside View

Supplies:
Paper:SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink: SU
Accessories:Offray ribbon, Circle nesties,labels one nesties, Bow maker.

Thank you for visiting and don't forget to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.

No comments: