Monday, 13 July 2009

Happy Wedding Day !

Another MoJo Monday sketch and vacation for me.
DH and I are off all this week and we are planning on going away
for a couple of days,that is if the weather cooperates,lol.
WE are having a yucky summer, the weather has been terrible,
most every day its been raining.
Any body else experiencing a yucky summer, weather wise?


Julee keeps whipping up the most awesome sketches.
I love this sketch, I say that about all of them,lol.
Its true, I love all her sketches and her work.
She is so creative.
Inside View
Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: SU
Accessories:Offray ribbon, Queen&Co pearls,Fiskars border punch,Sakura glitter pen.

Don't forget to check out the rest of my fellow MoJo makers.
They have whipped up some awesome creations.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.

8 comments:

Patti J. said...

Wow Sarah - this is so elegant and soft! I love the beautiful stamps, and yes, that layout is fabulous! Wonderful job on your card - anyone would be delighted to receive it!

karen said...

beautifu; card and layout

Gloria said...

enjoy your trip! as usual your card is gorgeous!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Absolutely stunning card Sarah. I love the colors and layout and detail you've added to both inside and out.

Brenda said...

BEAUTIFUL card!.. Your work is so awesome.. This card is so stunning!.. Love all the detail touches..

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on My SCS Gallery said...

I just HAD to leave a comment about your card - it is absolutely stunning!! Love it. Beautiful colours. WOW!

chercroppin said...

So, so pretty....beautiful Mojo Monday!

Conniecrafter said...

pretty paper and image, love the pearls!