Monday, 6 July 2009

World's Best Friend !

Its MoJo Monday and time for another sketch.
Since this is the first Monday in July,that means its contest time.

Julee will be having one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice (up to a $24 value).
So what are you waiting for......grab your Mojo and start creating,then upload
your card, so we all can see your creations.


Inside View
I loved working with this sketch, I love all the layers.
Julee is rocking the sketches, just wait till you see the sketches for the rest of the month.
While I was making my card for todays sketch,I got the idea to make a treat
bag.
I bought the Top Note Die from SU, several months ago and it was still setting
on my desk.I remember seeing some bags, boxes made with this die.
So I googled and came upon this blog>>>>>>.Becky Roberts
What a wonderful blog, so creative with so many awesome ideas.
Be sure to check her out.
I changed the tut a bit and added a white bag I got from WM.
I shorten it to 3".The treat bag hold 6 Lindor chocolates....mmmmmmm
yummy.No I didn't eat any, the temptation was strong but I resisted, as I have to weigh in today.I am on a diet and I have lost 10 lbs so far.
This treat purse is so cute.
I will be making more of these to give away .So great for birthdays,
or as a thank you to a friend.
Supplies:
Paper:SU
Stamps:Verve
INk: SU
Accessories:MA ribbon,HOTP big brads& button, floss,Pinking Nesties, Tag nesties,MM pearls,LIndor chocolates,provocraft eyelets,white gift bag from WM.
Thanks for visiting, I love hearing all your comments.
Please be sure to check out the rest of the MOJO makers and see their
wonderful creations.They totally rock.
Don't forget to upload and have a chance to win a Verve Stamp set.
Have a wonderful MOnday.
This is my 3rd time writing this post. For some reason, Blogger is not letting me
auto post.I know Teresa is having trouble as well. Any body else experiencing trouble with blogger?

6 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous projects, I love the colours, just amazing and that little bag is just to die for!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow, Sarah! This is absolutely fabulous! What a gorgeous gift set!

Paulette said...

card & the bag Sarah! ( and the chocolates too but like you I have to watch it!) Thanks so much for sharing :o)

Michelle said...

Wow! This is a great looking bag and card! You did a great job here! Just an FYI - followed you here from facebook! LOL!
TFS;)

Lavender Rose said...

Stunning set, just love the colour combination.

chercroppin said...

Amazing! Lovely projects....gorgeous papers and wonderfully created!