Monday, 27 July 2009

You Are Not Alone !

Hi MoJo lovers, time for another MoJo Monday sketch.
I hope your Mojo is working.My Mojo seems to be working overtime
the last few days.I have several projects started but not completed.
I was hoping to get them done on Sunday, but it was such a beautiful
day, I couldn't waste it in my scrap room.The weather hasn't been the
best this summer and when you get a beautiful day, you have to take full
advantage of it.
I have many ideas roaming around in my head , and I am itching to get them started, but I have to work the next 3 nights :( I am covering vacation schedules.
I hope to have another project finish to post for tuesday.

Inside
view.

Julee keeps rocking out awesome sketches every week.
You should see the sketches for the next month.
I already have ideas what I want to do with the sketches.
I stamped the image on SU craft cs, used my pinking circles, added some
pearls. I found the black brads too stark , so added some rubons to the brads.
This was my first time using craft Cs and I think it may be my fav, I am loving
the look of it. I love it paired with the black and green.

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Versafine
Accessories:MA ribbon, HOTP brads,provocraft rubons.BG pearls,pinking circle
and rectangular nesties.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers.
Thanks for visiting, I love hearing your comments.
Have a wonderful Monday.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Sarah!! This is wicked! I had that image stamped out first but then couldn't pick a sentiment! You rocked it girl!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, I luv this stamp set and the bursting circles, great job!

enjoy *~*

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful card Sarah, love the colour tones you've chosen too.

Victoria
x

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love that stamp and like your paper piecing of the hill, neat framing and colors!

oh4theloveof said...

beautiful card

Christi said...

This is beautiful!!!

Monica-FC said...

that is so neat and i love the pointy edges of the circles. that is so cool. those nesties are so neat.

Dorothy said...

I saw this card at Mojo, I think (I am just getting in to many of these challenges and am a bit lost at times!!). At any rate, I had to track this down to make a comment. It is just wonderful. I like the colors, sentiment, Nesties, and the use of the layout. Did I miss anything?